LGD 4033 Review
LGD 4033 is a novel nonsteroidal, oral selective androgen receptor modulator that binds androgen receptor with high affinity and selectivity1
. It has currently under development by the Ligand Pharmaceuticals and has been used for the treatment of osteoporosis and muscle wasting. Moreover, the use of LGD 4033 has been gaining its popularity for muscle building, recompositioning and cutting. It has the ability to add muscle since while reducing body fat.2
LGD 4033 is categorized under SARMs.
It is also known as Ligandrol.
BUY LGD 4033 NOW
Benefits and Effectiveness
What is LGD 4033?
What is LGD-4033?
LGD-4033, also known as Ligandrol or Anabolicum, is one of the latest SARMS or Selective Androgen Modulator that is available in the world today. LGD-4033 was developed by Ligand Pharmaceuticals; it is a tissue-selective, non-steroidal Selective Androgen Modulator that binds with androgen receptor or AR. It provides steroid-like effects, yet does not contain steroids. LGD-4033 is like testosterone; it is anabolic, yet it does not have the effects that significantly appear outside the muscle. It is expected to yield the healing effects of testosterone with better security because it is administered orally, and has a tissue-selective mechanism of action.
How does LGD-4033 work?
Instead of causing harm to the prostate and sebaceous glands, which usually happen when taking steroids, LGD-4033 shows anabolic activity in both muscles and bones. It works by selectively binding with androgen receptors or AR. A study called Phase I Multiple Ascending Dose, which included physically healthy participants, and using a double blind analysis concluded that LGD-4033 was harmless to the gastrointestinal system if taken with a dosage not exceeding 22 mg each day. Furthermore, LGD-4033 does not cause the undesirable impacts associated with the use of anabolic steroids and prohormones.
LGD-4033 was clinically proven to provide the following benefits when taken consistently:
- Improvement of lean muscle mass
- Reduction of body fat
- Enhancement of muscle strength
- Provides healing effects
What are the effects of LGD-4033?
Since Selective Androgen Modulators (SARM) are relatively new to the market, it is difficult to compare LGD-4033’s effects to other anabolic steroids. The effects of LGD-4033 can range from cutting and bulking to overall physical transformation. Athletes taking LGD-4033 will experience gaining significant muscle mass and strength with adequate calories; any weight gained will be of lean muscles, therefore, water retention might not occur.
Despite of how genetically superior a person is, it is still unavoidable to experience some loss of muscle tissue. Some studies reported that LGD-4033 promotes body fat loss. The primary concern of cutting or dieting athletes is to protect their lean muscle mass. On the off chance that you would like to lose body fat, it is important that you burn more calories than you consume, this can eventually lead to muscle tissue loss. In order to have a leaner, tighter, and a more muscular physique, anabolic activity should increase; attaching a potent Selective Androgen Modulator (SARM) to the body can preserve muscle tissues.
There are some evidences supporting LGD-4033’s effectiveness in increasing endurance when taken in combination with other Selective Androgen Modulators (SARM). However, further studies are needed in order to prove its effects on endurance when used alone.
What benefits can a person get from using LGD-4033?
It is not surprising as to why LGD-4033 has been used by many athletes. Aside from its ability to effectively work on reducing body fat and enhancing lean muscle mass, LGD-4033 was proven by numerous experiments and studies to be good in boosting strength for better recovery, overall health, and training performance.
- Cutting: LGD-4033 can also be used in cutting. The recommended dose is between 3 and 5 mg per day, taken for about 8 weeks. To make it more effective as you are aiming to increase your size while cutting body fat, use LGD-4033 in combination with Cardarine (GW-501516) and SARMS S-4.
- Bulking: LGD-4033’s ability to increase muscle bulk highly depends on a person’s diet. A high caloric intake and a protein-rich diet is suggested if your goal is to beef up by more than or equal to 10 pounds. In order to achieve this goal, the recommended dosage is between 5 and 10 mg per day, taken for about 8 weeks.
- Recomping: LGD-4033 is known to be effective in recomping. To achieve its best effects, use it in combination with other Selective Androgen Modulators like Cardarine (GW-501516). Numerous users of LGD-4033 have experienced reduction in body fat as well as increased lean body mass. The recommended dosage is between 5 and 8 mg per day, taken for about 8 weeks.
Is LGD-4033 safe? Does it have any negative effects?
Unlike anabolic steroids that cause great amounts of androgenic activity, the negative effects of LGD-4033 are just minimal in most cases. Some users experience no side effects at all.
- Androgenic: Symptoms such as hair loss and acne cannot occur with the use of this Selective Androgen Modulator (SARM). Regardless of its attachment to AR (androgen receptors), the target areas remain in bones and muscles. Virilization, which is the development of male physical characteristics such as body hair, muscle bulk, and deep voice in a female, can be a side effect associated with steroidal use, but could not occur with LGD-4033 use. Some activities in the prostate may exist, however, it is not significant, and thus, LGD-4033 could not damage or harm the prostate.
- Estrogenic: LGD-4033 does not cause aromatization, which is the process that converts testosterone into estrogen, thus, utilization of anti-estrogens is not needed. Water retention, gynecomastia (which is the enlargement of a man's breasts because of hormone imbalance or hormone therapy), bloating, and hypertension associated with water retention are impossible to occur following the use of LGD-4033 since its negative effects does not include any estrogenic nature.
- Testosterone Suppression: Testosterone suppression can occur following the use of LGD-4033, however, it is not as significant as the suppression caused by using anabolic steroids. Some studies show that minimal reduction of SHBG or Sex Hormone Binding Globulin can increase free testosterone levels, yet, it is impossible to have a significant increase of free testosterone levels. Some data has shown that both Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH) will remain at normal levels. Depending on the person’s condition, Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) medications may or may not be needed.
- Hepatotoxicity: LGD-4033 is a product that does not belong to the methylated or C17-alpha alkylated class of medications. Even though it is orally administered, LGD-4033 could not affect liver enzymes and does not cause toxicity to the liver.
- Cardiovascular: There are no reported negative impacts of LGD-4033 to the heart, and it does not cause an increase in blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Reviewer: Kathleen R. RN, PT
BUY LGD 4033 NOW
Wiki Last Updated: 2016-02-15
LGD 4033 Dosage
Recommended daily dose of LGD 4033 is 10 mg taken once a day in the morning.
A reported side effect associated with the use of LGD 4033 is slight suppression.
Related Articles  top
Results & Experiences
No data available
Community Reviews  top
Recommended For You