Hydrafinil, also known as 9-Fluorenol, is under the eugeroic class of drugs or the wakefulness promoting drugs. It is a metabolite of Modafinil but is believed to be 39% more effective although their mechanism of actions are not the same. However in contrast with Modafiinil, Hydrafinil has a shorter half life having only 6 to 8 hours. According to studies, Hydrafinil has also been shown to enhance short-term visual memory, as well as improving attention and information processing. Also, it may decrease impulsitivity and increase your logical thinking.1
Hydrafinil is categorized under Eugeroics.
BUY HYDRAFINIL NOW
Benefits and Effectiveness
What is Hydrafinil?
Hydrafinil, also known as Fluorenol is an unregulated synthetic drug by Cephalon Pharmaceuticals used as an eugeroic (attentiveness advancing agent). After its synthesis, fluorenol was one of the few agents to be considered as a theoretical successor to the advanced and FDA-approved drug, Provigil (Modafinil). Studies on animals demonstrated that fluorenol displayed approximately 39% more noteworthy eugeroic viability than modafinil over a short-term span.
Cephalon scrapped advancement of fluorenol as a potential eugeroic. Instead they guided their research and development in the creation of armodafinil. Armodafinil, which is sold under the brand name "Nuvigil" would get to be known as the official pharmaceutical successor to Provigil, leaving numerous to ponder why not fluorenol?
Discussions hypothesize that fluorenol's was previously used as a bug spray in the late 1930s, and that it demonstrated lethality to aquatic life, and a lapsing Cephalon patent may have been the cause to suspend its development. Starting 2015, fluorenol has recaptured prevalence among nootropic fans and is presently being sold as an unregulated compound online under the brand name "Hydrafinil."
You can Buy Hydrafinil from here to quickly save 20.2%
and get free shipping.
Quick Mechanism of Action
Experts claim that Hydrafinil functions as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor (DRI) and a 5-HT6 receptor antagonist. However, the true mechanism of action of Hydrafinil is not clear. Whether these speculations are true or not, it has not been tested on in humans. Anecdotally Hydrafinil also enhances cognitive performance via upregulation of noradrenergic and dopaminergic transmission.
- Dopamine reuptake inhibitor: An increase in dopamine production is known to improve cognition. Hydrafinil plays a role as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, increasing dopamine concentrations.
- 5-HT6 antagonist: Antagonism of 5-HT6 receptor can result to increase in norepinephrine and dopamine concentrations in the prefrontal cortex, as well as increasing the production of choline and glutamate in different parts of the brain. Makers of Hydrafinil theorize that it functions as a 5-HT6 receptor antagonist.
- Increase Glutamate levels: As mentioned earlier, antagonism of 5-HT6 receptors increases the production of glutamate in the brain. This could lead to enhanced memory and learning process. There is a great possibility that Hydrafinil's function as a 5-HT6 receptor antagonist could result in the improvement of cognitive performance.
- Increase Norepinephrine levels: Manufacturers of Hydrafinil claim that it increases norepinephrine levels specifically in the prefrontal cortex by antagonizing 5-HT6 receptor. Increase in concentrations of norepinephrine could result to improvement of cognition. However, there's no enough evidence to prove this theory.
- Increase Histamine levels: Hydrafinil is known to enhance histamine levels in the hypothalamus. Histamine plays an important role in normalizing our circadian rhythm and regulating sleep-wake cycles.
Advantages of Hydrafinil
At the point when contrasted with different eugeroics, hydrafinil may have some advantages. Some of the potential favorable advantages include:
- Inexpensive: Hydrafinil is sold for about $25 for two grams by vendors online, some sell it at a much lower price. It would only cost you around $1.25 per dose if you buy it at this price and administered 100 mg.
- Mood Enhancer: Numerous individuals believe that hydrafinil may enhance their state of mind to a more prominent degree than modafinil. Numerous people have had achieve utilizing modafinil for depression and/or as an anti-depressant. Since hydrafinil might be more serotonergic than different eugeroics, its ability to enhance state of mind might be much better than related substances.
- Less stimulating: Not everybody needs the same level of stimulation that armodafinil provides. Users state that hydrafinil is likely less empowering than different eugeroics. This implies it might be more less likely to cause tension, jitters, and/or other adverse reactions. Furthermore, despite the fact that modafinil isn't viewed as addictive, hydrafinil might be less addictive as a result of decreased psycho-stimulation.
- Subtler impact: The general impact of hydrafinil is thought to be more subtle and "cleaner" than different eugeroics.
- Unregulated: The way that hydrafinil is unregulated might be seen as an advantage in that it is accessible to anybody that needs it. Subsequently, hydrafinil can be bought by anybody and can be utilized under their own discretion.
- Increase attentiveness: Hydrafinil's capacity to increase attentiveness might be predominant than different eugeroics like modafinil. In spite of the fact that it might be less stimulating, it might really maintain alertness for a more extended time.
In any case, it is always good to start at the smallest dose then gradually increase it once you have become familiar with its effects. The usual dose of Hydrafinil is 50 mg, taken 1 to 3 times a day as needed.
What are the disadvantages of Hydrafinil?
Contrasted with different eugeroics, there are some undeniable potential disadvantages connected with hydrafinil. Maybe the greatest disadvantage is that we don't really know whether it is safe, causes side effects, and/or harmful in the long term. Anybody planning to use hydrafinil ought to be aware of all its possible disadvantages.
- Ineffective: It may be totally ineffective as an eugeroic for some users. There is no clinical information to propose its viability in people or in animal models. At first glance, one may conclude that since it is like modafinil, that it may be naturally "effective" which just may not be the case.
- Less stimulating: A few clients may dislike the way that hydrafinil is less stimulating than other substances like armodafinil and modafinil. In case you are searching for higher-octane eugeroics stimulation, hydrafinil might not be good choice.
- Unregulated: There is no set dose and you may not be getting a quality controlled product.
Where to Buy Fluorenol / Hydrafinil?
Hydrafinil can be purchased online from various vendors, however we recommend you buy adrafinil instead as it has a better safety profile
and the vendors selling it are reputable online and can provide a certificate of authenticity if requested. Additionally, it just happens to be the case that Hydrafinil is about the same price as Adrafinil as well, although anecdotal evidence suggests it may be slightly more potent, it is better to stick to a compound that has a relatively thorough research and testing associated with it. If you chose to buy Adrafinil in powder form click here.
Reviewer: Kathleen R. RN, PT
BUY HYDRAFINIL NOW
Wiki Last Updated: 2016-06-08
Reports have shown that Hydrafinil have fewer and milder side effects compared to Modafinil. However, it may still include headache, nausea, nervousness, dizziness, anxiety, and difficulty sleeping.
Related Articles  top
Results & Experiences
No data available
Community Reviews  top
Recommended For You